Product added to cart
RIDGID 74713 PIPE PATCH KIT - 4-6" PIPE X 3' REPAIR
Out of stock
- Resin Working Time : 15 minutes @ 68°F
- Resin Set Time : 90 minutes
- Final Hardness Time : 240 minutes
- Resin Shelf Life : 365 days
- Resin Storage Temperature : 41°F - 113°F
- Resin Application Temperature : 41°F - 68°F
- Liner Material : Fiberglass
- Typical Patch Thickness : 0.16”
- Typical Patch Tensile Strength : 34,889 psi (241 N/mm^2)
- Min Operating Temperature: 41 F / 5 C
- Max Operating Temperature: 68 F / 20 C
- Capacity Min: 4 IN / 101.6 MM
- Capacity Max: 6 IN / 152.4 MM
The RIDGID Pipe Patch Kits enable quick and efficient trenchless point repairs with all required consumables and components packaged together for one-time use. Patch Kits make inventory management easier on your business while ensuring you have all components needed when showing up to a job. Fiberglass patch meets ASTM F1216 requirements and cured patches have a life expectancy of up to 50 years under normal conditions. RIDGID Pipe Patch Kits are designed for 2", 3", 3-4", and 4-6" Packers and at lengths for 32", 3', and 6' repairs.
- Thoughtfully designed Pipe Patch Kits enable quick and efficient repairs with all required consumables and components packaged together for one-time use.
- Durable, fiberglass liner is rated for small sections of damaged pipe and meets ASTM F1216 requirements; cured patches are rated up to 50 year life expectancy under normal conditions.
- Two part silicate resins come pre-measured in clearly labeled bottles including Part A waterglass activator and Part B base hardener. Simply mix Part A into Part B and shake to begin the wet out and curing processes.
- Up to 15 minutes of work time and minimum of 90 minutes of resin set time at 65° Fahrenheit.
- Patch Tape & Elastic Bands adhere packer sleeve to the Packer while preventing it from being dislodged during transport through the pipe. Elastic Bands do not break during inflation, allowing you to deflate and adjust Packer location if needed.
- Cleanup & Protection - Table covering & packer sleeves protect workspace and Packer from resin and environmental hazards such as scale and other debris.
- Less Invasive & Disruptive - Minimal customer impact to landscaping, fauna & business productivity when compared to digging and full relining.
- 74863: Pipe Patch Resin Only - 3' Patch
- 74868: Pipe Patch Tape
- Elastic Bands
- Table Covering
- Packer Sleeve
- 3' Fiberglass Patch
- Application: Pipe Rehabilitation, Sewer Repair, Service Plumbing