RIDGID 63882 KJ-2200 Water Jetter
– H-30 Cart
– 110' (33 m) x 1⁄4" Jet Hose
For 11⁄4" (32 mm) to 6" (150 mm) Drain Lines
This jetter propels a highly flexible hose through 11⁄4" (32 mm) to 6" (150 mm) lines –
blasting through sludge, soap and grease blockages. As you pull the hose back, it power
scrubs the line flushing debris away, restoring drain lines to their full, free-flowing
capacity.<>• Powerful: Actual working pressure of 2200 psi (150 bar) and flow of 2.4 GPM
(9 l/min) for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
• Easy to Use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into
• Pulse Action: Activate the Model KJ-2200’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
• Portable: The optional Model H-30 cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site.
The jetter is easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard to reach drains, indoor
applications or remote storage.
• Convenient: Standard equipment includes FV-1 foot valve. It makes remote or
indoor operation simple and safe. You control the jetting action at the drain while
leaving the jetter outdoors.
• Quality & Dependability: Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass
head. Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time –
keeping you on the job.
• Versatile: Optional power washer package cleans cables, tools and other heavily
• New and improved 6.5 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily. Features: ON/OFF
switch; choke and throttle controls; easy access oil fill and dip stick