Product added to cart
RIDGID 15682 Model 300 Power Drive Complete, 38 RPM Pipe Threading Machine and 1/2-Inch to 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch to 2-Inch Universal Alloy Threading Die Heads, Oiler
RIDGID 300 Threader Power Machine 115V Model: 15682
- RIDGID Speed Chuck
- Reversible 1/2 HP Universal Motor
- Recessed On/Off/Reverse Switch
- Ideal For Use With RIDGID Roll Groovers
|Switch||Heavy-duty For/Off/Rev and Integral Foot Switch|
|Chuck||Speed Chuck with Replaceable Rocker-Action Jaws|
|Rear Centering Device||Cam-Action Turns With Chuck|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Oiler||Die Head||RPM||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Phase||Motor Type||Amp Draw (A)||Power||Weight|
|15682||300 Complete||115V, 50/60 Hz (NPT)||418||811A||36||115||50 - 60||1||Universal||15||1/2 HP||212||96.2|
Ideal for threading and roll grooving applications
Quick and easy set up with the stand's integral locking tray and folding legs.
Easily move using the included transport wheels.
The carriage, designed to hold threading tools, rides on heavy-duty support bars
COMPLETE system includes: • 300 Power Drive that operates at 36 RPMs • 1206 Stand w/clip-on tool tray • 311 Carriage with Lever • 341 Reamer • 360 Cutter • 811A Universal Die Head • ½ to 2-inch Universal Alloy Dies • Oiler w/1-gallon premium thread cutting oil
Fast transport and set-up.
Self-contained oil system with adjustable flow control.
97065: 811A 1/8” – 2” NPT Die Head, Quick-Opening, RH; 47745: 1/2" - 3/4" Universal Alloy Die Set; 47750: 1" - 2" Universal Alloy Die Set; 42370: 360 Cutter Assy; 68815: 311 Carriage with Lever; 42575: #32 Transport Cart; 42365: 341 Reamer Assy; 42360: 1206 Stand; 10883: Oiler with One Gallon Premium Thread Cutting Oil; 22638: 300PD Clip-On Tool Tray; 41855: 300PD, Tool Only, 115V 25-60Hz 38RPM
- Ideal for threading pipe with the included Right-Handed, NPT Quick-Open Die Head and universal alloy dies sets for 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch and 1-inch to 2-inch pipe
- Reversible, 1/2 HP universal motor (115 Volts) turns spindle 38 RPM with Forward/Off/Reverse switch and a safety foot switch
- Can be used as a power source for roll grooving equipment to form standard roll grooves on a variety of pipe sizes and materials
- Speed grip chuck quickly locks the pipe in place and has replaceable, rocker-action jaw inserts
- Utilizes a cam-action, rear centering device for accurate pipe threading