Ridgid 43363 Crimp Tool, Rp-340C Corded with Case ( No Jaws)
- 30% smaller tool increases maneuverability.*
- 17% lighter tool reduces operator fatigue.*
- 31% longer service interval (up to 42,000 cycles) maximizes uptime.*
- Ultimate flexibility with the ability to switch between battery and AC power on the same tool.
- LED-light for continued operations in no or low-light environments.
*Versus RP 330-B.
**AC battery adaptor is not available in Australia.
|Capacity||½" to 4" for Copper and Stainless Steel, ½" to 2" for PEX.|
|Head Rotation||180˚ barrel/jaw swivel.|
|Hydraulic Ram Output||7,200 lbs. (32kN).|
|Weight||8.3 lbs./3.76 kg with Advanced Lithium 2 battery, 9.5 lbs./4.3 kg with AC power adapter.|
|Operating Temperature Range||15˚F to 122˚F (-10˚C to 50˚C).|
|Approximate Cycle Time||4-5 seconds.|
|Longest Service Interval in the Industry||42,000 cycles.|
|Compatibility||Uses RIDGID Standard Series pressing jaws and attachments. For use with copper and stainless steel tubing, steel pipe, PEX and cutting soil pipe.|
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question